QUITO (UIO) Release date | New features
Welcome to the cockpit
ONE Cockpit | TWO Pilots | SIX Cameras
PilotsEYE.tv shows whole flights from the perspective of the captain and his first officer.
This breathtaking views are realized with 6 high definition cameras, they see everything from the spectacular outside to the authentic inside of a cockpit. In the final version, which will be between 60 and 90 min., you will see the most interesting and fascinating moments between takeoff and landing.
Current flight route - Hongkong Boeing 777FMore information
- Breathtaking view from the nosegear
- Overheated payload needs cooling
- The second officer program
- No fun with this typhoon
- This city never sleeps
- The pusherseye
- Firm but fair
- Doors wide shut
- From navkit to navapp
- Cargo’s not getting sick..
- Pilots breaking out in a rash
- St elmo’s fire right in our face
- More technology in the bonus part
- Detailed documents for re-experiencing flightsn
- Flight no.: Box 512/19
- Aircraft: Boeing 777F
- Run time: 140 min
Senior First Officer