Most of the time.
- They will not play on regular (older) NTSC DVD-Players.
- Our PAL Films (1080p25 and 576i50) will always play on Computers.
- They mostly play on Playstations
- They mostly play on regular Blu-ray Players with 25p
(25 frames progressive)
- Almost every Flat screen can handle these European framerates.
For technical interested: The framerate for NTSC Films is 60 frames interlaced or 30 frames progressive. The framerate for PAL is 50 frames interlaced or 25 frames progressive. Flatscreens can display both rates but (cheaper) players sometimes read only NTSC.